AM - Leadership Hiring at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:2055 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Assistant Manager - Retail Expansion - Sportswear (4-8 yrs)
Hiring for a leading Sportswear Retail Brand
- Implement marketplace strategies for new store rollouts and existing fleet expansion.
- Develop robust market mapping analysis in key cities that outline top trade zones and venues.
- Identify target sites in high potential locations.
- Build a robust deal flow and new store pipeline.
- Review and suggest deal economics against market comparable and internal financial models.
- Negotiate and finalize letters of intent, lease agreements, amendments, renewals, expansions, closures and related documents.
- Develop, manage and drive Regional broker relationships.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- 5 - 8 years Experience
- Experience in Retail Real Estate - Fleet Expansion
- Management experience in retail programs or related area
- Experience in Retail Real Estate program management.
- Bachelor's Degree/PG in Business Administration, Business Management or Architecture
- Strong Commercial Skills
- Experience building relationships and interacting with all levels of leadership with internal and external partners
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong Comprehension, Interpretation and Execution skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.