Business Analyst at Haarvard Management Consultants
Views:2862 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Purchase - Agro Commodities (5-10 yrs)
Career opportunity for Agro Commodity purchasing professionals in Leading FMCG company in Chennai..
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To operate across the various divisions/specialist areas with Companies Group, providing support, guidance and professional procurement advise where required.
- To take pricing decision and allocation to vendors based on set parameters will be finalized by this role.
- Day to day activities will be handled by the local procurement team in plants and any challenges will be addressed by the job holder for ensuring smooth operation.
- Quality of raw materials sourced will also be handled by the incumbent.
- To act as representative of sourcing team.
- To Identify new vendors for operational/cost competitiveness, development of new vendors, supplier relationship management are critical responsibility for this job holder.
Candidate should have 5 to 10 Years of Experience in Agro Commodity Purchasing (Bsc/MSc Agriculture-Preferred).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.