CEO at Options India Group
Views:101526 Applications:4153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2072
Assistant Manager - Production/Manufacturing - FMCG - IIT/NIT/BITS (1-3 yrs)
We are currently looking for a Assistant Manager - Manufacturing position with the topmost FMCG MNC in India. The position is to be based at their plant sites across India.
Our client is the topmost FMCG Groups of India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalisation of over US $ 30 billion and a turnover of US $ 8.0 billion, it is Rated among the World's Leading Companies by Forbes magazine. It has a very diversified product portfolio including Foods, Snacks, personal care, haircare, household care segments and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work for.
Candidate Profile :
- 1-3 years related experience in Manufacturing/ production or maintenance, projects and engineering operations in plant is essential. Good knowledge of applicable industry standards and regulations.
- Experience in ISO 14001 & OHSAS - 18001,etc will be preferred.
- BE/ BTECH- Graduate Engineer (Preferably Mechanical / Chemical/ Production) only from premier Institutes like- IITs only. 2015/2016 batches preferred. NIT and BITS Pilani pass-outs are also welcome to apply
1. Plant Production Manager at a large and technically complex manufacturing facility. In which case the responsibilities would include:
- Meeting daily, weekly and monthly volume requirement,
- Achieving plant performance measures of product safety, quality, productivity, and cost.
- Implementing quality and work systems e.g. ISO 9001, HACCP, 5S, GMP etc.
- Optimizing manufacturing costs and process improvement
- In contract manufacturing units, managing the relationship with the CMU owner
- Leading the managerial team at the location
2. Regional Head of a group of smaller (3rd party) plants in a particular region. This will involve responsibility similar to what is stated above, except that it will be for multiple locations.
Salary : Around Rs.20.0 Lpa
Location : Haridwar/ Baddi/ Kolkata/ Guwahati/ Bangalore/ Pune
For this we require you to furnish the following details :
Your latest updated CV as a word attachment :
Your current compensation package :
Your willingness to relocate to across locations in India :