Talent Acquisition at Talent 1st
Views:169 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Assistant Manager - Product Development - Spices - FMCG (5-12 yrs)
Position - Assistant Manager - Product Development (Spices)
Location - Peenya, Bangalore (Work from office)
Required Skill : Looking for people from Spices industry who have experience in research and development
Reporting to - Division Manager
Working Days - 5
Industry - FMCG
About Client :
Our client is one of the fastest growing FMCG business in the country. The client has diversified presence in FMCG, Hotels, packaging, paperboards & specialty papers and agri-business.
New product and process development, quality improvement and up gradation, develop and update quality control procedures for the manufacture of products in plants, sensory profiling of products, flavour profiling and product compatibility studies, shelf life evaluation, consumer research activities, supplier development, plant layout and scale up.
With at least Five years in R&D/QA position at policy making level in a food related business. Looking for people from Spices industry.
- Should have excellent knowledge of different unit operations involved in food processing.
- Core knowledge and previously handled food development for Spices
- Sound Analytical Chemistry knowledge and hands on operating experience of a comprehensive Analytical System
- Clear understanding of basic food ingredients and their functionalities.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the 'Prevention of food adulteration rules/act (PFA), FSSA, BIS and Codex standards.
- Should have excellent Project Management and planning skills.
- Development and implementation of quality systems.
- Strong commercial acumen.