Practice Head at Human First Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:872 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Procurement - FMCG (3-9 yrs)
- Raising purchase requisitions for deliveries of RMs and Packaging in line with MRP requirements and to manage supplier confirmations against system, and to reschedule as appropriate. Report stock holding and identify slow moving and expired stock for destruction on monthly basis. Raise concessions and work with goods inwards on delivery queries, to include expiry dates and supplier non-conformance on a minor basis.
- Handle the material receipts process, potential damages, invoice queries and if necessary inform buyers
- Coordinate the logistic of certain raw materials across different internal sites
- Update system when informed of changes and liaise regularly with production planner.
- To review the shortage list and liaise with quality and good inwards to achieve the plan.
- Manage the stock accuracy and phasing out of stock for product discontinuation
- Construction of a production schedule that meets the business needs for customer service and write-off. Ensure bulk is available for packing. Minimize changes to signed off plan. Ensure RM and packaging shortages are managed.