Talent Acquisition at Talent 1st
Views:556 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Process Excellence - FMCG (3-8 yrs)
Assistant Manager- Process Excellence-FMCG
About client :
- It is one of the leading FMCG company of India.
- Its is work from office.
- 5 days working.
- Drive Process Improvement Initiatives across the manufacturing system(Production, Supply Chain, Quality) for processes and systems, using structured techniques like Lean and Six Sigma.
- Identification, Evaluation, Prioritization and Execution of Cost Reduction, Quality and Reliability Improvement, and Supply Chain Projects for the Business
- Create Systems for Knowledge Management and Sharing of Best Practices Identification and Fulfillment of Training and Input requirements within the team to create a sustainable Process Excellence Culture.
- 4-6 Years of Experience in Process Industry/Manufacturing.
- At least 1 year experience on the Shop Floor.
- Exposure to Lean, Six Sigma is desired but not Mandatory
- Problem Solving and Analytical Skills.
- Project Management Skills- exposure to PM techniques like PERT and CPM.
- Exposure to analysis software like Minitab(Desired)