Senior Client Manager at Mastermind Network
Views:523 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Assistant Manager - PMO - Purchase to Pay (6-12 yrs)
PMO - Purchase to Pay
- Opportunity to work in an instrumental role to embed a global shared services operating model
- A role that provides global exposure and influence
- Work in a collaborative and fast paced environment
About the role
We are looking for a PMO for Purchase to Pay to support in various projects supporting our business improvement and service delivery teams. This role is responsible in establishing effective and clear lines of communication through alignment of the cross functional teams, formal reports, effective relationships and regular meeting schedules.
What the role entails
This role is a great opportunity for someone with a combination of strong project management and purchase to pay experience who has worked for a similar size organisation and understands the complexities of procurement systems, outsourcing model and structure. The key success to this position will be the applicant's ability to deliver consistent results, ensure project deliverables are being met, and build credibility with business stakeholders.
- Produce, analyse and distribute timely reports to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with Service Line Managers, BPO Partners, Global Process Owners and Business Improvement teams to ensure delivery project outcomes
- Understand the business environment, stakeholder expectations and manages change effectively
- Project coordination including project meetings, project planning and project budget management
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of projects within budget, this also includes understanding / managing interdependencies with other projects and ensuring outcomes are aligned with program governance requirements
- Exercise sound judgement based on thorough analysis of key business information, metrics provided, benefits and trade-offs.
- Managing resource requirements and project risks are calculated and managed appropriately.
- Manage end-to-end P2P governance including SLT, ELT, Steerco and Townhalls
- Manage governance associated with continuous improvement committees
To be successfully considered for this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in project management or similar
- Extensive experience managing both internal and external stakeholders and partners
- Extensive presentation, communication, influencing and organizational skills
- Strong stakeholder management with the ability to challenge thinking and influence change
- Previous experience in managing large scale change management programs
- Being able to earn respect, gain credibility and create a sense of urgency with project team members and partners to deliver outcomes.
- Strong problem solving, strategic and analytics capability to pre-empt problems before they arise
- Experience in developing business cases and obtaining relevant approvals
- Good understanding of P2P processes
- Proven document management and retention framework
It will also be beneficial if you have:
- Proven project management experience, including successful project planning, monitoring and controlling programs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products