Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:299 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Assistant Manager - PMO - Infrastructure (7-13 yrs)
Assistant Manager - PMO- Deployment - PMP certified - Infrastructure client
We are looking for AM- PMO- deployment for our client with pan India presence based Lucknow.
Job Details :
Location : Lucknow
Grade : AM
Function Name : Deployment
Nature of Role : Team Management - MIS Associates
Division/ Dept: : PMO
Reports to : Deployment Head
Work Timings : Regular Working Hours ; 5 days a week
Education : Btech / BE - with PMP certification (Mandatory).
- Should have implemented at least one project - taking the project through the entire life-cycle from Initiation to Closure.
- Demonstrable experience in handling strategic reporting, performance metrics and general reporting to management
- Around 7 years experience in a similar role
- PMP certification is mandatory, PRINCE2 would be an added benefit.
- A stint in Operation and maintenance, Supply chain , Finance, Project Management or Cost Management would be added advantage
- Work experience in the telecom domain in a similar role (PM/PMO) is desirable.
- Principal Purpose of the Job
- Acting as central control and repository of data, process, knowledge and performance reporting for the Deployment function. Supporting Customer Facing and E&S PMs for gap identifications, improvement areas and ensuring Material & CAPEX Control (through shared resources, coordination and project monitoring for driving key parameters of functional importance.
- Process Compliance
- Operational Support
- Data management and analytics
- Deployment Strategy
- Performance management
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated Photo resume with the below mentioned details -
Is your Graduation Regular
Total Exp ( yrs)
PMP Certification Year