Consultant at Mancer
Views:129 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Oracle Fusion - BAU Support - BFS (7-8 yrs)
Experienced in managing and updating the Fusion configuration/accounting changes as per the business and regulatory requirement also ensure the system is available to meet the key business processes.
Detailed Role Requirements :
- Knowledge of Product functionalities (Oracle Cloud Fusion ERP)
- Configuration/Hands-on on Oracle Cloud Fusion ERP
- Working functional knowledge of AR, AP, FA and GL modules
- Coordinating with Oracle support and getting issues and enhancement to resolutions
- Responsible for validation and testing of Oracle patches
- Support during closing with Month end reconciliation process
- Meeting the SLAs and defined timeliness of service
- Coordinating with Technology and business stakeholders
- Ability to analyse problems independently and identify root cause of issue including the identification and documentation of defects using problem determination skills
- Degree qualification in either Accounting / Finance or Information Technology
- Minimum 7+ years of post-qualification experience.
- Knowledge on Oracle ERP/Fusion configuration
- Business analysis and query resolutions as per the business processes.
- Knowledge of SQL and databases