Director at TheRecruit
Views:2962 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Assistant Manager - Marketing - QSR/Retail/FMCG (4-8 yrs)
Job Responsibilities -
- Devise, execute & monitor marketing plans in sync with overall business objectives & Vision
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing team to ensure that Marketing & BTL Strategies are aligned with marketing objectives and sales revenue targets
- Lead the development of any region specific activities, Drives, monitors and supports execution of all marketing activities
- Negotiation with vendors for printing of POS materials and for the BTL activities.
- Drive execution of the BTL marketing activities by Channel partner teams including event tie-ups, dealer and retailer promotions and other visibility initiatives.
- Work closely with Sales teams to plan and execute new product launches
- To Coordinate with creative agencies and printing houses for packaging and POSM development for existing & new products
- To Conducted seminars, BTL activities and product display to increase brand awareness and product reach.
- To Monitor marketing trends and analyzed competition on its consumer & trade support.
- To ensure greater brand visibility and create higher brand recall.
- Develops a strategy for the brand in alignment with the corporate plans and overall marketing plans.
- Develop launch plans & execute (Pre & post store opening needs)
- Study market needs, align communication and tools accordingly
- Develop and manage a regional marketing calendar & activities to - grow awareness & sales-
- Ensure aesthetics of all communication & collateral at the stores is maintained and is aligned to brand guidelines
- Coordinate fulfillment process (including vendor management & store requirements) of LSM & in store marketing material/collateral/tools
- Tracking impact & ROI of all spends
- Adhere to marketing budgets
- Maintain brand standards & creative guidelines
- Work closely with operating team to drive footfalls (NOB- s)
- Identify need gaps & bring them on the table
- Knowledge of QSR/ retail/ FMCG functioning
- At least 5 years on ground activation/ sales/ field related job
- Active on social media and aptitude for digital marketing
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude -
- Excellent communication & presenting skills
- Clearly communicate verbally & in written to all levels internally & externally
- Ability to analyse and solve sales related issues
- Deliver solutions which are creative and practical
- Ability to excel under tight deadline pressure
- Self motivated and able to work without constant supervision
- Open to working in the field for long hours (at times during wee hours)
- Able to travel outstation
- Ability to multi task