Senior Consultant at Perfman HR
Views:4848 Applications:306 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Assistant Manager - Marketing - Media (3-6 yrs)
Position Purpose :
The position is responsible for creating effective communication strategy for the sport content assigned and ensure it reaches out to the right consumers using the right media platforms
Position Context :
Each channel has multiple shows/properties that need marketing support, the role supports in the design and deployment of marketing strategy and plans by leveraging consumer insights and innovation in order to increase consumer reach, market share, and ratings of the channel in alignment with the brand identity.
Key Activities :
- Develop plans and translate the same into creative briefs.
- Defining the media mix for the show (print, outdoor, social, digital)
- Optimal utilization of media vehicles as per budget.
- Brief agencies on the insight and evaluate the agency ideas
- Link all the ideas and seek approvals on the best solution
- Creating effective launch and sustenance communication for the property/show
Education : Post Graduate Diploma in Management with specialization in marketing
Google AdWords certification
Experience : 3-6 Years ( Post Qualification )
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.