Recruiter at Contactx
Views:144 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Assistant Manager/Manager - Transfer Pricing - Big4 - CA (3-10 yrs)
BIG4 urgent opening for Transfer pricing TP for AM & Manager
Experience - 3+ years
Locations: Mumbai, Gurgaon & Chennai.
- Should have relevant 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Preferable form Big 4, GT/BDO/Nangia and other boutique firm with strong TP practice.
- Should have good communication.
The job description is as below
- Thorough understanding of Transfer pricing as a concept and TP law in India. Should be in a position to identify areas for discussion with Seniors / clients.
- Good communication skills - oral as well as written - command over business English is a very important.
- Having total understanding of the clients business and the issues involved.
- Should be in a position to apply learnings from one assignment to another and identify similar patterns in different assignments thereby reducing duplication of work or would lead to smart work.
- To keep updated with case laws and should be in a position to draw ratio of the judgments to the assignment handled
- To understand the requirement of the client and ensure that client timelines are met
- To initiate and potentially ideate the way in which a particular assignment could be handled and meet the client timeliness
- To handle transfer pricing assessments and communicate appropriately with the tax authorities
- To communicate with the junior people at client and build relationship with them
- Personal ownership (responsibility and accountability) for the work and performance
- Ability to learn new skills, share knowledge and experience
- Ability to prioritize the work and delegate appropriately to colleagues
- To monitor on a regular basis the work delegated to junior and ensure that it is done in the required manner and at appropriate time
- To play an important role in improving the performance of the juniors
- Volunteers for extra / additional responsibilities when the department needs help
- Seeks development opportunities (new project, training work)
- To be in control of the risk compliance and other KPMG policies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.