Managing Director at Vertex Corporate Services
Views:632 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Assistant Manager/Manager - Talent Management/Learning & Development/Organization Development & HR Business Partner - Pharma (7-12 yrs)
Position: Asst. Manager/ Manager-HR (Talent Management/L&D/OD and HRBP) (Leading MNC Pharma Co)
- In line with the L&D Agenda of the Company, create action plans and pursue them effectively to build functional and behavioral skills of employees in the organisation
- Designing both in-house and with expert third parties, a solution which includes a blended approach to learning such as e-learning, classroom training, 1-on-1 sessions, action learning projects etc and deliver them in order to build capabilities
- Create an engagement plan for key talent in the organisation
- Facilitate implementation of 360 degree feedback and other interventions focussed on developing people manager skills
- Create an approach and action plan for productivity enhancement and measuring effectiveness from the capability development standpoint - Driving OD & Talent Management Initiatives like People Review Process across functions
- Support the Company's initiatives as the business HR representative for campus level programs that focus on building early careers of candidates hired from premier engineering colleges & b-schools, etc.
- HR Partnering for Support Functions
- Work on critical HR projects like manpower planning and hiring for new factory locations, working on induction planning and support new joiners for smooth transition into the organisation, etc., working on cross functional mobility, etc.
- MBA (HR) with 7-12 yrs of experience
- Experience of management development and soft skills training (designing & delivering)
- Experience in conceptualising and implementing processes for building competencies and driving OD interventions
- Experience of being an Assessor in Assessment Center and developing Fast Track Programs for the identified talent pool or driving programs targetted for high potentials
- Experience of partnering with third parties and understanding on best practices
- Experience of HR Business Partnering and providing solution centric enablers that support business & people development
- Good Communication Skills - written & oral
- Good Stakeholder management skills
- Result Oriented - drive for results with strong sense of commitment and ownership.
- Appreciation towards atleast one psychometric tool - MBTI/Firo B/Johari Window/Thomas etc
This position is with a client of Vertex Corporate Services which is a Leading MNC Pharma Company