Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:172 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Assistant Manager/Manager - Talent Acquisition - Paint Business (7-10 yrs)
Objectives of this Role:
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company's hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
- Continuously partner with recruiting team and senior managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements
- Work and form relationships with internal management teams to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Competition Mapping, Market Intelligence reporting and Talent Mapping for different business functions
- Drive recruitment analytics across the organization .
- Creating the most appropriate recruitment strategy for every role by providing sourcing & selection solutions via careers page and job portals, social networks & groups, employer branding, employee referral program, internal job movement etc.
- Develop assessment tools based on required skills for each role and organization values (In line with the hiring need) to ensure hiring decision is majorly data driven .
Candidate Requirement :
MBA - Full time
From - Open Industry
Male Candidates Preferred
Able to handle a team.
Immediate Closure - Those with 30 days Notice Period - Only Apply .
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.