Founder at HR Fortuity Leadership Hiring
Views:3638 Applications:456 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Assistant Manager/Manager/Senior Manager - Investments/Deals/Private Equity - Consulting Firm (1-3 yrs)
Position : AM/ Manager/ Sr. Manager- Investment/ Deals / (PE)
Job Location : Noida
Desired Skills and Experience :
Qualification : CA or MBA - Premiere
Experience : 1- 2 years of experience with Private Equity firm
- Closed asset acquisition and joint venture deals
- Private equity portfolio and spearheaded investments and exit transactions.
- Led multiple equity investments, which include analyzing various investment opportunities, formulating models, running valuation numbers, conducting due-diligence exercises and creating investment notes for internal committee approvals.
- Worked in collaboration with all the stakeholders - dealers, customers, vendors,and retail team for smooth functioning of the existing automated outlets as well as setting up ofnew retail automation.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Networking and relationship building
- Corporate Strategy - Evaluating opportunities to develop new projects, deals closure. Closed asset acquisition and joint venture deals.
- Cross-functional and cross-departmental co-ordination.
- Excellent communication skills/ Excel/ powerpoint