Managing Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:3305 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Assistant Manager/Manager/Senior Manager - Card Fraud Detection Process - BPO (3-9 yrs)
The opportunity is with a Financial Services BPO client.
- Looking for a B1 US Visa ready professional both Bangalore & Pune location
- Will need to travel onsite as process trainer to transition the process to India
- Should have firsthand experience of working in US Card fraud detection process for at least 2 years
Responsible for researching and analyzing alerts related to debit card transaction activity
1.Analyzes potential suspicious activity on customers accounts. Research past and current customer transaction history to identify valid and fraudulent transactions on customer debit cards.
2.Monitor real time queues to identify potential suspicious activity such as account takeovers and fraud.
3.Takes action on customer accounts to mitigate, prohibit and develop strategies to prevent losses.
4.Recognize and report identified fraud patterns to report to management so that rules can be added into the fraud detection system.
5.Must be able to use multiple research techniques to identify potentially fraudulent activity
6.Navigate multiple systems to assist in researching of fraud transactions.
7.Contact customer via e-mail
8.Completes database for Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) referrals
Essential Qualification and Work Experience:
- Overall experience of 3 to 7 years working in a US BPO
- Firsthand experience of working in US Card fraud detection process for at least 2 years
- Loss avoidance experience for card fraud detection process
- Should have training & / or Team handling experience for Card fraud detection process
- Investigative and/or research skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good written & verbal English communication skills
Banking experience preferred
Preferred Soft Skills: Preferred Technical Skills:
MS Visio proficient - PC proficient (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite)