Consultant at IKYA Human Capital Solutions
Views:720 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Assistant Manager/Manager - Secretarial - BFS (4-12 yrs)
We are urgently looking for candidates for AM/Manager - Secretarial for Mumbai location:-
1. Manage compliance under various applicable laws/regulations/statutes governing a Depository which, inter alia, shall include the following enactments:
a. Companies Act, 2013 and Rules issued there under
b. Secretarial Standards
c. SEBI (Depositories and Participants) Regulations
d. Depositories Act
e. SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations
f. SEBI (Intermediaries) Regulations
g. NSDL Bye Laws
h. NSDL Business Rules
2. Preparation/Review of notices, agendas and minutes of meetings of Board, Committee and Shareholders.
3. Preparation/Review of Annual Reports, Annual returns
4. Preparation/filing of e-forms with MCA
5. Manage various Audits and Regulatory Inspections
6. Track and interpret regulatory updates with impact analysis
7. Review policies, byelaws, business rules, constitutional documents
8. Research pertaining to Board governance matters
9. Ensure robust control mechanism in place
10. Preparation of process notes and update it on a periodic basis
11. Preparation of presentations/training materials
Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). Law degree would be added advantage.
Desired Skill Set
1. Experience of working in a SEBI regulated listed financial service organization preferably Depository, Depository Participants, Stock Exchanges, Clearing Corporations.
2. Well versed with the provisions of Companies Act, 2013, Depositories Act, SEBI (Depository and Participants) Regulations, Secretarial Standards, SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations
3. Possess good communication skills
4. Hard working and detail oriented with the ability to handle things independently with minimal supervision.
5. Good at multi-tasking tasks and perform in tight timelines.
6. Good team player
7. Demonstrate high level of maturity in discharging responsibilities