Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:236 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Assistant Manager/Manager - Recruitment - Global Audit & Taxation Firm (10-15 yrs)
Asst manager recruitment : Global Audit and taxation firm
Our client is one of the top 20 audit firms from USA and is planning a major expansion in India across Bangalore and Mumbai. Planning to increase the number from 250 to 900 in the near future. Looking for TA person who has hunted CA's MBA finance, taxation people etc.
Talent Acquisition Manager : Mumbai
Must : Candidate must contact S Krishnan at 00918309618146
Office timing : 11.30 am to 9 PM ( M to F)
Summary : We are looking to hire a Manager of Talent Acquisition. This role is meant for someone who is an excellent multi-tasker and go-getter. We are looking for a high-energy individual who can juggle managing their own tasks and the entire team.
- Leadership is a must-have for this role as you will be managing and guiding a team of over X people. We expect you to be a knowledge source as well as a mentor. As a talent acquisition manager, you should be able to empathize with the hiring process as well as deliver on key metrics that have been given to you. Within this role, you will be empowered to give it your best and will be given access to some of the top hiring tools and software. We are always looking for new ways to hire and scout talent, along with that, we trust you a lot to be ethical while doing so.
- Create and build the talent acquisition strategy for the entire company; Lateral level hiring and people management
- Innovate on hiring practices by using new methods or channels. Keep a lookout for talent available in the market and plan accordingly
- Motivate and energize your team.
- Monitor market trends in hiring practices and ensure our strategy is in line with the market.
- Attend events and represent the company at HR-related events. Networking is a key skill for this role.
- Manage all job descriptions out in the market, ensuring they are high quality and accurate.
- Keep track of metrics on a weekly/monthly basis for reporting to the VPs
- Ability to organize and run hiring drives at college campuses/corporate
- Develop relationships with third-party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
- Ability to manage multiple and overlapping processes and projects to completion, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines
Required skills :
- Must have fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Proven experience of 10+ years minimum in recruitment function
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
Employment Type : Full-time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.