Director at ADNE Group
Views:417 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Assistant Manager/Manager - R&D - FMCG (4-8 yrs)
- Will closely with the R&D Manager, handling multiple projects simultaneously, from concept through testing, scale up and production, to meet the original brief and deadlines.
- Ensures that assigned projects are executed in a manner which is compliant with all regulatory guidelines.
- Ensures the maintenance and/or adherence to good laboratory practices and all safety regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned and required
- Must be B.Tech /M.Tech in Food Technologist
- Must have handled Product development
- Must be conversant with NPD process
- Must have launched Innovative new products in market in recent past
- Must be conversant with commercials
- Exposure to Quality assurance / control aspect of food segment (Not must)
- Must be conversant with FSSAI Rules and regulations
- Hands on in the lab for formulation development
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.