Senior Associate at Iris Corporate Solutions
Views:2010 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Assistant Manager/Manager - Procurement - Facilities & Infrastructure Domain - eCommerce (4-10 yrs)
Duties and responsibilities
- The position is part of the Central Procurement Unit and will support Pan India sourcing of Non-IT products and services such as Facilities & Infrastructure, Administration etc.
- Should have handled Categories or Project Buying Independently.
- The role requires strong collaboration with the key stakeholders to understand their requirement, recommend right sourcing strategy, identify suitable vendors, float inquiry/ RFP/ Tender, conduct negotiations and finalize rate contract
- Ongoing basis review the current contract, identify opportunities and suggest the innovative solution to optimize the TCO for each spends categories
- Develop good knowledge and understanding about the vendor market and explore alternate solutions
- Interact with the internal customers and work closely with them to identify areas of improvement
- Support the implementation of the Vendor management program and vendor performance review
- Ongoing basis contribute towards Procurement process improvisation and roll-out of the systems & processes related to P2P and Contract Management
- Lead the discussion on contractual terms and finalization of various agreements related to the product and services sourced in consultation with the Business and Legal team
- Draft Tender /RFP /eRFP, prepare templates for technical and commercial evaluations and record savings
- Experience in e-Procurement and reverse auction is preferable
- Should have strong experience in managing stakeholders and understanding of the strategic sourcing process
- Process-oriented with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written, ability to communicate effectively to varied audiences
- Self-motivated, able to perform the role with minimal supervision
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work in a team environment to consistently achieve results & achievement.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with internal customers and Organization's suppliers to meet or exceed business objectives.
- Analytical Inclination, Able to analyze data and conduct independent analysis and outcome ( spend analysis etc).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.