Recruiter at Contactx
Views:108 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Assistant Manager/Manager - M&A Tax - Big4 - CA (3-9 yrs)
One of our BIG4 client is looking for M&A Tax candidates having minimum 3+ years of experience post qualifying CA.
Qualification: Qualified CA
- Providing tax & regulatory advise on M&A transaction and re-structurings. Good knowledge of Corporate tax regulations relating to M&A, Exchange Control Regulations, SEBI Regulations, stamp duty regulations
- Keep up-to-date on developments in tax and regulatory space - FEMA, SEBI, Corporate Laws, etc.
- Coaching / developing junior members on the concepts of M&A Tax, re-structuring and corporate tax
- Providing M&A tax advisory services and PE tax strategies
- Accountable for the timely delivery of high quality engagement work
- Builds positive client relationships and demonstrates an understanding of the client's requirements and business
- Assists senior members of team on prospective client pursuits
- Supervises effectively junior team members and takes responsibility for reviewing their work
- Understands risk management procedures and ensure that they are being adhered to within engagements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.