Recruiter at Apprentice Legal Recruitment Services
Views:1743 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Assistant Manager/Manager - Legal - LLB/LLM - Infrastructure & Finance Company (4-7 yrs)
- Drafting and vetting of commercial contracts including corporate guarantee, FEMA, FDI, indemnity bond, loan agreements, ESOP schemes, ESCROW agreements, sanction letters, deposit agreements, infrastructure agreements, deed of hypothecation, routing of funds, and other service contracts.
- Verification of title documents and transaction documents
- Due Diligence for prospective mergers and acquisitions and vetting of compliance documents
- Adhering to SEBI Compliances pertaining to public issue of debentures and short term debenture issues
Required skillsets: Project finance, commercial documentation, research, contract drafting
- Advantages of applying to this position: Opportunity to work in a leading infrastructure and finance company with attractive package and 5 day work week
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.