HR at Elements Manpower Solutions
Views:126 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Assistant Manager/Manager - IT Audit - BFSI (4-15 yrs)
- Perform IT Audit reviews in the areas of GITC, SOC-1, SOC -2 Audits and Application Control Review.
- Conducting Quality Review of the work perform by the team on control testing.
- Reviewing and developing client's custom control catalogs to ensure alignment of test procedures and control language to enhance efficiencies in remote execution of test procedures.
- Project management of engagements and responsible for client interaction and feedback system. Engagement planning, management, coordination within the team. Resource allocation and booking management.
- Review the work done by team on SOC1 testing (SSAE 18 or ISAE3402 standard) and SOC 2 Testing and documentation.
- Identify any IT internal control weaknesses in processes by performing Risk Assessment and document the findings. .
- Constantly develop strong working relationships with engagement managers and onshore team members. Project management of engagements and responsible for client interaction and feedback system. Assist AD in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
- Manage and provide oversight over assigned functional vertical and Team ensuring adherence to firms Global behaviors and values as well as compliance with KPMG Policies and Procedures
- Manage operational oversight over the team managing productivity, compliance, learning and development and quality, including reporting thereon.
- Time to be split between client delivery and other firm initiatives including practice management, stakeholder engagement, Learning and Development and Governance activities.
Technical skills: Prior experience in performing IT Audit work with various business unit representatives and IT onshore team to review and test internal IT systems and processes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.