Assistant Consultant at Huquo
Views:2297 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Assistant Manager/Manager - Financial Modeling - BFSI (4-10 yrs)
Financial Modeler- AM/M
- Building financial models using historical data and providing forecasts based on various industry-related operating metrics.
- Should have experience in in power Pivot.
- Conducting Scenario Analysis based on macro and micro factors that will help in accessing risk.
- Ensuring accurate modeling of allocated portfolios and developing new transaction models and enhancing the existing models.
- Recommending and Implementing process for improvements to budget and prepare forecast for company.
- Identifying the key financial and non-financial risks, recommending actions for mitigation of those risks.
- Applying appropriate sensitivity and scenario analysis to support investment actions.
- Updating financial models during earnings seasons and following corporate actions.
- Analyzing and identifying data requirements related derivation rules and model tracking.
- Valuation of Companies.
- Capital Structure Analysis.
- Comparable Company Analysis