Manager at Spectral Consultants
Views:337 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Assistant Manager/Manager - Financial Due Diligence - Big4 (6-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities-
1. Understands the Financial due diligence process and has experience in financial analysis, report writing.
2. Responsible for analyzing the historical, present and projected financial transactions of the Companies.
2. Identifies, develops and implements best practices in projects.
3. Manages efficiency and productivity of team members on a day-to-day basis.
4. Assists in capacity planning, competency mapping and recruitment of resources for the assigned teams.
Desired Candidate Profile-
1. CA / MBA with 6 - 10 Years of experience.
2. Relevant experience in FDD/ Statutory audit / FP & A.
3. Should have strong exp into Team handling and client Management.
4. Working exposure into M & A related engagements is add on.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.