Key Account Leader - Recruitment at Contactx Resource Management
Views:4071 Applications:753 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:257
Assistant Manager/Manager - Finance (4-10 yrs)
You will be responsible for:
- Accounting in accordance with IFRS/Australian GAAP
- Ensuring integrity and completeness of financial records.
- Preparation and review responsibilities of following work performed by the team involving accounting functions for one or more clients:
Month end accounting,
Balance sheet account reconciliations
Reporting and analysis for business units/Legal Entities
- Supports Statutory, Regulatory & Management reporting
- Ensuring business unit / legal entity information provided to be consolidated in Company's statutory financial statements is accurate.
- Liaising with auditors (internal & external) and responding to their queries.
- Proactively seeking client feedback to further improve service level standards.
- Designing and generating MIS regularly highlighting key metrics for the team and work.
- Continuously innovate with focus to improve process enhance efficiencies and add value.
- Ensuring compliance with finance control standards for the reporting entity.
- Ensuring quality consciousness in all aspects of the team.
- To apply cost conscious approach towards work responsibilities handled.
- Ensure that Company's goals and values are demonstrated in all work performed.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Postgraduate accounting qualification, CA or CPA
- 5-8 years of relevant post qualification experience with a strong focus on Accounting systems, Reporting tools and excellent hands-on Microsoft Excel and PPT.
- Strong technical background, preferably knowledge of International Financial Reporting standards (IFRS).
- Preference would be given to candidates with prior experience in finance services industry.
- Experience in managing complex accounting issues.
- Willing to work flexibly.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.