CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:973 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Assistant Manager/Manager - Employee Health & Benefits - Insurance (2-5 yrs)
Assistant Manager/Manager - Employee Health & Benefits
Role Requirements :
- Understanding the brief from clients & internal teams to plan creative communications.
- Drive enrollments towards Voluntary plans.
- Planning campaigns around enrollments, wellness programs communication and creating awareness for clients across locations.
- Liaison with the design teams & agency to get the creatives designed and delivered within the brand guidelines and client expectation.
- Support client executives with the relevant information and knowledge sharing. Driving new initiatives internally and with clients.
- Communication & content creation for clients on various topics like enrollments, administration process, market updates. Content development for employee education on benefits
- Development of pre sales material to support internal sales teams
- Develop internal newsletters on best practices, market developments and trends
- Support other teams for product education material & client communication support
Technical Skills :
- MSOffice Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Basic understanding of design soft wares
General Skills :
- Proven Leadership skill traits (elected leader in community, school & college). Background of having leadership role.
- Good networking skills and relationship management skills.
- Strong communication / presentation skills
- Good understanding of project & campaign management
Marketing skills :
Preferred candidate profile :
- 2-5 years of experience in insurance industry.
- Ability to manage diverse client Cultures of Indian Corporate, MNC Corporation and PSU clients.
- Domain knowledge preferred.
Education/Qualification : MBA from a reputed B School/Post Graduate with industry experience in Insurance Sector