HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:430 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Assistant Manager/Manager - Digital Marketing - Financial Institution (1-6 yrs)
Role : Assistant Manager/Manager Digital Marketing
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 1.0 - 6.0 Years
Industry Type : Financial institution
- Working in any Product startup or internet consumer firm
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook & Google Ads
What we- re looking for :
1. Performance marketing experience of 2-4 years in high-growth internet startups or agencies.
2. In-depth knowledge of Facebook & Google Ads and ability to execute SEM, Conversions, Lead Gen, App Acquisition & Retargeting Campaigns across channels.
3. A combination of analytical and creative thinking, with strong data interpretation skills for channel-specific metrics and KPIs (CPA, CPL, CAC, etc.)
4. A good understanding of Analytics (Google Analytics, Branch & Hotjar), and a strong proficiency in MS Excel (pivot tables, graphs, formulas, cohorts etc.). Experience in CRM (Salesforce. LSQ, Zoho), Retention (Webengage & Clevertap), Datastudio and GTM would be a plus.
5. Quick learner, highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative with an ability to work cross-functionally.
1. Responsible for planning, executing, and maintaining performance marketing campaigns across channels - Facebook, Google SEM, Display, YT & UAC for both app and web funnels.
2. Track the funnel performance and take steps proactively to fix leakages & breakages on a day-to-day basis.
3. Work and coordinate with cross-functional teams across domains to lead and close marketing initiatives.
4. Competitive analysis to explore interesting trends, marketing strategies, tactics, and channels to drive acquisition with an implement, test, and measure mind-set.
5. Analysis of performance marketing efforts & reporting of key insights, learnings & misses once campaigns are over.
6. Work and coordinate with the Creative team to ensure smooth execution of campaigns.