Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:22073 Applications:393 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Assistant Manager/Manager - Credit Risk Modeling - NBFC (2-5 yrs)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading and fast growing NBFC backed by a reputed brand. They have businesses across SME, Retail, Mortgages, Vehicle and Personal loans and have extensive presence across India. They are experiencing significant growth in the Indian subcontinent and are looking for a highly skilled analytics professional having solid exposure in the credit risk analytics domain.
Based out of Mumbai and reporting into the Head of Analytics, you would be responsible for carrying out a diverse spectrum of projects across risk model development, model validation and risk strategy for the entire consumer lending portfolio of the NBFC.
Some of your key responsibilities shall be to:-
- Develop, implement and validate retail credit scorecards as per business and credit requirement
- Review annual model performance through statistical validation and make refinements to improve the models where necessary
- Develop risk segmentation and strategies for increasing/decreasing customer exposure and credit collections
- Review and develop profitability based score cutoffs and enable discussions with respective business team
- Develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
- Partner with business to understand business problems and marketing strategies
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors/Masters/Phd Degree in a Quantitative discipline (Statistics, Engineering, Economics etcetera)
- 2+ Years of experience in the risk analytics domain with a solid exposure of building application scorecards/behavioral scorecards/LGD/EAD/PD/BASEL models
- Experience of working with an Indian Bank/NBFC shall be preferred, however, we are also open to look at applicants having the relevant experience with a MNC Banking setup
- Proficiency in one or more of analytical tools such as SAS (Base Stat, E-miner, SAS EGRC), SPSS, SQL, KXEN, R etc
- Hands on experience in predictive analytics projects involving statistical modeling, logistic regression, linear regression, time series forecasting, customer segmentation etc
- Proven record of delivering significant business value from developing and implementing advanced analytical tools and insights
What's on Offer
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast growing NBFC setup that offers excellent career growth with market leading remuneration
- Cutting edge analytics projects focused on the Indian consumer lending space that will have demonstrable business impact
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.