Head HR at Stride Climate Investments
Views:3476 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Assistant Manager/Manager - Corporate Finance & Fund Raising - BFSI (2-5 yrs)
We are looking for zealous individuals with strong financial sense and negotiation skills to for developing the liability end of Renewable business by cultivating and fostering relationships with external stakeholders. The recruit will manage the process of raising debt capital while engaging with a host of regulators, financial institutions and legal advisors.
- Build on relationships with existing debt providers and Manage details and drive the capital raising process
- Maintain track of covenant / conditions as per facility agreement, take effective steps to meet deadlines
- Responsible for creation of securities in the timelines mentioned in the facility agreements, mortgage creation, pledge creation on debentures and shares. Coordinate with lenders, legal advisors and shareholders for the same.
- Liaison with Regulators, consultants and legal partners on a regular basis and keep the management updated on such interactions
- Responsible to provide periodic data to the lenders and reply of every query raised or data required
- Manage and lead the identification of, and approaches to Banks and NBFCs for new funding and re-financing; including identification of overseas funding sources.
- Create, monitor and manage all documentation and presentation materials required for pre and post raising debt capital
- Responsible for understanding and negotiation of term sheet, facility agreements, mortgage and pledge documents and other legal documents related to facilities
- Prepare fund and financial models for fundraising opportunities
- Contribute new ideas and structure for fundraising and identify suitable funding initiatives, calls for proposals etc.
- Responsible for ensuring all tasks, deliverables and documentation are created with the highest level of accuracy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.