Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:3645 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Assistant Manager - Loss Prevention Analytics & Reporting (4-10 yrs)
Loss prevention analytics - Reporting background
The job holder will be primarily responsible for management of risk that the client is exposed to, through fraud & abuse. This is in the context of restraint frauds and losses due to theft, shrinkage etc. for a global leading restaurant chain.
Review reports of suspected fraud to determine need for further investigation. .
- Maintain knowledge of current events and trends in such areas as mechanisms of fraud and techniques of system abuse.
- Evaluate business operations across multiple geographies where the client exists to identify risk areas for fraud
- Recommend anti-fraud processes for changing transaction patterns and trends.
- Responsibilities include helping team-members achieve specified objectives around detection of losses
- Carry out continuous improvement initiatives in the processes
- Maintain and update the fraud analysis queue
- Tag the alert and document the subsequent fraud investigation as part of knowledge management
- Identify system improvements to prevent fraudulent activities
- Innovate: Use of multiple data sources including inventory, POS, store characteristics, demographics, etc. for detection of losses and fraud
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should have around 4+ years of experience in Risk management and Fraud & Abuse management
- Should have excellent excel and reporting skills
- Strong data interpretation skills preferred
- Should be an effective communicator
- Should be able to work collaboratively with peers and client
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.