HR Consultant at The Search Managers
Views:3155 Applications:350 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
Assistant Manager - Logistics & Warehousing - FMCG - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-4 yrs)
Job Purpose - To work with Regional Manager/Supply chain Manager to ensure desired fill rate targets are achieved through efficient warehousing and transportation operations.
JD for AM - Logistics & Warehousing
- Customer Service & Logistics Operations
- Freight Optimization and Vendor Development
- Capability Building of the Operations Team
Ensure continuous availability of stocks at all nodes up to WSPs at optimum cost and optimize the inventory across the chain through the following:
1. Close coordination with all stake holders i.e. Manufacturing, Sales &Marketing, Logistics to ensure availability at optimum costs
2. Meeting the inventory and cost to serve targets
3. Own up the S&OP process to minimize the cost of obsolescence and D&D costs through engagement with all stakeholders.
4. Running the Network optimizer to optimize distance to market and the cost to serve
5. Recommending and executing SKU rationalization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.