Senior Manager - HR at AKNA Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3961 Applications:497 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:426
Assistant Manager - Logistics - FMCG (2-5 yrs)
We are in the process of sourcing 01 Asst. Manager Logistics for a Fortune 500 Company to be based at their Divisional Head Office at Chennai.
Premier B School pass outs from Institutes like NITIE, SP Jain, XLRI, IIM- s, SIBM etc. from batches 2015-2017 may apply.
We will discuss the opportunity in detail and will also share the specifics of the employer upon receipt of your application. Please be assured that your resume will only be shared with the Company once you are comfortable with all the specifications of the job.
Position: Asst. Manager Logistics (outbound)
Reports to: Head SCM
Location: Chennai & Kolkata (02 positions)
1. Distribution Planning and Inventory Management of Warehouses to optimize inventory
2. Ensuring high levels of Case Fill Rates and improved Last Mile delivery while ensuring minimum cost to serve
3. Define CFA Stock Norms & coordinate with the factory team to ensure stock availability with required freshness
4. Transport optimization through route, frequency
5. Responsibilities & vehicle optimization to serve the demand of customers
6. Develop Logistics Sourcing Strategy and frameworks for Execution Excellence in warehousing operations
7. Negotiations with vendors to ensure infrastructure & workforce management within budget
8. Ensuring Inventory Record Accuracy and Commercial, Legal and Statutory compliance at 3PL managed CFAs
9. Demand Planning and finalisation of estimates in coordination with Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain
In case you would like to pursue the same further then kindly send us an updated copy of your resume.
Senior Manager Resourcing
AKNA Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd.