Recruitment Manager at Placemewell Consultants
Views:2543 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:141
Assistant Manager - Legal - Retail (3-7 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Legal
- Conformance with all legal document requirements related to retail sale, franchising, marketing, service, lease, leave and license, statutory compliance support,and all other aspects relating to retail sale.
- Successful closure of documents/agreements /notices/cases and replies from legal perspective.
- Legal negotiations on agreements.
- Attention to detail and excellent research skills.
- Solution oriented and business enabler.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
In the role, the following indicative list of responsibilities are included, but not limited to :
- Draft legal documents such as Franchise Agreements, Agency Agreements, Retail Agreements, LoIs, MoUs, Lease Deeds, Leave & License Agreements, Advertising Agreements, Service Agreements, etc.
- Due diligence of property title documents
- Stamp duty and registration fee calculation
- Represent company at contract negotiations on legal issues.
- Keep abreast of and inform business units on relevant developments in marketing and retail industry such as Court ruling/s or legislative amendment/s.
- Draft Replies to legal notices, draft and review of pleadings in litigations.
- Provide inputs in operational matters to ensure desired support to the business.
- Support the process owners to ensure the statutory compliances.
- Independently support all litigations/cases filed by and against the Company.