Recruitment Manager at Placemewell Consultants
Views:3795 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:141
Assistant Manager - Legal - Retail (3-7 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Legal
- Conformance with all legal document requirements related to retail sale, franchising, marketing, service, lease, leave and license, statutory compliance support,and all other aspects relating to retail sale.
- Successful closure of documents/agreements /notices/cases and replies from legal perspective.
- Legal negotiations on agreements.
- Attention to detail and excellent research skills.
- Solution oriented and business enabler.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
In the role, the following indicative list of responsibilities are included, but not limited to :
- Draft legal documents such as Franchise Agreements, Agency Agreements, Retail Agreements, LoIs, MoUs, Lease Deeds, Leave & License Agreements, Advertising Agreements, Service Agreements, etc.
- Due diligence of property title documents
- Stamp duty and registration fee calculation
- Represent company at contract negotiations on legal issues.
- Keep abreast of and inform business units on relevant developments in marketing and retail industry such as Court ruling/s or legislative amendment/s.
- Draft Replies to legal notices, draft and review of pleadings in litigations.
- Provide inputs in operational matters to ensure desired support to the business.
- Support the process owners to ensure the statutory compliances.
- Independently support all litigations/cases filed by and against the Company.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.