Assistant Manager - Legal - Real Estate/Chemicals/Construction (7-12 yrs)
The Asst. Legal Manager will assist Senior Manager Legal. He / She will be responsible for legal drafting all kinds of commercial contracts, corporate advisory, compliance, litigation, and other corporate legal support as and when required. Some of key responsibilities includes:
- Draft and negotiate all kinds of commercial contracts such as Joint Venture Agreement, MOUs, NDA, Sub-contracts, etc., SOPs, and guidelines for internal clients.
- Advise on contracts, understanding prevailing legal risks and liabilities associated with existing contracts and implementing mitigation strategies for future.
- Implement a continuous improvement process for existing contracts on a quarterly basis working with internal stakeholders.
- Understanding issues from internal stakeholders and providing practical solutions within short timelines.
- Provide legal opinions, legal interpretations and recommendations on issues related to extant laws, litigation, commercial laws, etc.
- Manage disputes/litigation with third parties. Co-ordinate with advocates, Sr. Advocates, law firms, government agencies, in strategizing and responding to legal notices, draft pleading, petitions, appeals etc. Brief counsels as and when required.
- Keeping up with current changes on all relevant areas of laws and contributing to the enhancement of the knowledge base withing the legal function.
- Provide training to internal clients on legal basics, and general corporate legal matters.
- Periodically update to General Counsel on progress of all critical issues and matters.
- Good drafting skills, having hands on experience on Contracts.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge on the working of MS Office, online platforms, etc.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Strong professional ethics and team player.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.