Account Manager at Confidential
Views:3248 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Assistant Manager - Legal - IT Contracts (5-13 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Global IT Legal Contracts
Global Legal Counsel will be responsible for drafting, negotiating and advising on various contracts, in particular :
IT contracts for multiple divisions and variety of technologies (such as AI, robotics, analytics, M2M), including :
- Software License contracts
- Hosted software/hosted services agreements
- IT Services agreements and SLAs
- Software support agreements.
- Sponsorship contracts
- Meeting and events contracts
- Services contracts
- Consultancy Agreements
Key Responsibilities :
Drafting, reviewing, negotiating, finalizing and advising on global procurement contracts and shall include :
- Providing business and legal advice and guidance to internal clients and end users regarding potential issues stemming from new and existing contracts.
- Working with internal clients to develop strategies to address issues identified.
- Communicating progress, challenges, risks and benefits to appropriate management levels and affected user groups and other members of the in the relevant jurisdictions.
- Understanding practice and user business goals and how they impact the types of products and services procured.
- Coordinating with cross functional teams (tax, data privacy, information security) in respect to contract review as appropriate.
- Ensuring that accurate and sufficient contractual documentation are developed to effectively document procurement transactions and to protect Companies interests.
- Preparing and maintaining internal contract summary reports for review as needed.
- Understanding the Company policies that are relevant to procurement transactions and how contract drafting, negotiation and execution are impacted by those policies (Independence, Procurement, Data Privacy, etc.).
- Ensuring that all contractual documents developed are compliant with Company policies.