Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:2727 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Legal - FMCG - LLB/LLM (3-5 yrs)
Our Client is the world's largest FMCG brand manufacturer and exporter with a legacy spanning over 120 years.They are India's first integrated company with a comprehensive product chain. Our client is a billion dollar top line company holding 45% market share in India and 50% share in export market.
As the Asst Manager- Legal, you will be responsible for trademark Filings and Trademark Search Reports, Drafting, issuing cease and desist notices, reply letters, rejoinder letters, settlement letters with respect to infringement and misrepresentation of trademarks/copyrights.
What you will do :
- Searching infringing brand (domestic and overseas) and tracking their records, sending them Cease and Desist Notices and replies, etc.
- Communicating with Indian and Foreign Attorneys and maintaining appropriate records. Litigation management in India and abroad
- Researching on various issues related to IPR. In-house opinions, advice to business teams on various legal issues related to corporate laws and Intellectual property laws.
- Giving opinion and advice to business teams in relation to legal metrology and food safety laws.
- Giving opinion and advice to business in relation to advertising guidelines.
- Drafting, vetting of Website terms and conditions and policies, Co-branding agreement, Advertisement Agreements, Promotion Agreements, Technology Service Agreement, Supply Agreements, Service Agreement, Development & Supply Agreements, Co-existence Agreement, MOU, Consultancy Agreement, Consortium Agreement, Technology Development Agreement, Software License Agreement, Permission letters.
- Assisting in Intellectual Property Litigation in High Courts and District Courts, vetting of plaints, written statements, reply to injunction applications.
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
Proficiency in :
a) IPR (Trademark and Copyright), domestic as well as International
b) Indian litigation/court procedures
c) Contract/pleading drafting and reviewing
- Law Graduate or Law Post Graduate
Experience : 3 to 5 years
Annual CTC : Rupees 7,00,000 to 9,00,000