Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:1855 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Assistant Manager - Legal - Fertilizers/Pesticides - LLB (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Assist in Maintaining Statutory /governmental registration/filing, liaising and acting as one point source for licensing and compliance for company operation in the designatory territory.
- Administration functions pertaining to IPR Management entailing Trademark, Patent etc. IP protection and action against IPR infringement.
- Effective litigation management of all cases filing of cases and monitoring their progress, and provide timely updates to the business leadership.
- Manage document filing for Recovery Litigation under 138 of NI Act, Legal Metrology Act, Consumer Protection Act incl. hard copies and database setup;
- Coordinating in recovery litigations to be filed/pending including Consumer cases filed against Company in different forums and attend and depose before Criminal and other courts or forums on behalf of Company
- Assist in preparing replies for legal correspondences/notices received in the territory allocated.
- Skillful in preparation of cases and handling legal matters with effective communication, & problem solving skills. Represent the company before various Courts, Tribunal, Forums Regulatory bodies.
- Assisting in legal audits and internal compliance.
- Responsible for entire legal cases of the Company and regularly update status of cases in Management Information System (MIS)
-Brief and Liaise with Lawyers of the company.
- Furnish the relevant documents to the Lawyers with due co-ordination with the internal departments.
- Attend to Court, Tribunal, Forum and Quasi Judicial Authorities representing the Company.
- Take all precautionary measures on continual basis as per law to protect the interest of the company.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Qualified LLB with 3- 5yrs of post qualification experience with a reputed manufacturing company.
- Should have through knowledge of various laws under IPR, NI Act, Consumer Protection Act.
- Should have experience in MIS management.
- Should be well versed with Court procedures
- Should have prior experience of attending court, Tribunal forum and Quasi Judicial authorities.
- Excellent communication skills .
- Candidates residing in Hyderabad preferred for this role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.