Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:826 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Assistant Manager - Legal - Fertilizers/Pesticides - LLB (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Assist in Maintaining Statutory /governmental registration/filing, liaising and acting as one point source for licensing and compliance for company operation in the designatory territory.
- Administration functions pertaining to IPR Management entailing Trademark, Patent etc. IP protection and action against IPR infringement.
- Effective litigation management of all cases filing of cases and monitoring their progress, and provide timely updates to the business leadership.
- Manage document filing for Recovery Litigation under 138 of NI Act, Legal Metrology Act, Consumer Protection Act incl. hard copies and database setup;
- Coordinating in recovery litigations to be filed/pending including Consumer cases filed against Company in different forums and attend and depose before Criminal and other courts or forums on behalf of Company
- Assist in preparing replies for legal correspondences/notices received in the territory allocated.
- Skillful in preparation of cases and handling legal matters with effective communication, & problem solving skills. Represent the company before various Courts, Tribunal, Forums Regulatory bodies.
- Assisting in legal audits and internal compliance.
- Responsible for entire legal cases of the Company and regularly update status of cases in Management Information System (MIS)
-Brief and Liaise with Lawyers of the company.
- Furnish the relevant documents to the Lawyers with due co-ordination with the internal departments.
- Attend to Court, Tribunal, Forum and Quasi Judicial Authorities representing the Company.
- Take all precautionary measures on continual basis as per law to protect the interest of the company.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Qualified LLB with 3- 5yrs of post qualification experience with a reputed manufacturing company.
- Should have through knowledge of various laws under IPR, NI Act, Consumer Protection Act.
- Should have experience in MIS management.
- Should be well versed with Court procedures
- Should have prior experience of attending court, Tribunal forum and Quasi Judicial authorities.
- Excellent communication skills .
- Candidates residing in Hyderabad preferred for this role