Head at PMS Consulting
Views:622 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Assistant Manager - Learning & Development - FMCG (6-10 yrs)
Key Result Areas:
- Build Salesforce Capability
- Providing Coaching and Mentoring
- Content Building
- Deliver Key Business Agenda
- Improving Product Knowledge
- People Management and Development
Role & Responsibilities :
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, reviews and consultation with line managers with focus on Sales Team Employees.
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations department wise.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods like web-based seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos, Role-plays and more.
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions for new joiners.
- Prepare and deliver training courses.
- Build Monthly, quarterly and annual training program basis stakeholder requirements along with publishing Training Calendar.
- Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs.
- Monitor and evaluate training programs' effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and prepare MIS reports.
- Resolve any specific learning challenges and tailor training programs as necessary.
- Works with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, On the job training needs regarding specific employees or departments.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices industry wise.