Executive - Talent Acquisition at Taggd
Views:400 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Assistant Manager - Leadership Hiring - RPO (6-10 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Leadership Hiring
Role: Assistant Manager
Job Location: Mumbai (Kandivali East)
Role : Individual Contributor
Report to: Manager RPO
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop strong and constructive relationships with business stakeholders, TA leadership, key HR contacts, as well as across the broader Taggd business.
- Gain a sound understanding of the assigned business/s (structure, nature of their work and business challenges faced) to enable anticipation of businesses future recruitment needs, ensure sourcing strategy is aligned with these requirements.
- Ensure effective and high-quality regular weekly, monthly and quarterly communication with the hiring manager community and various key senior business stakeholders, facilitating a consultative recruitment experience through knowledge and intelligence sharing, as well as accurate reporting.
- Become a key contact point for recruitment, sourcing or strategy queries/issues that arise pertaining to the RPO team.
- Actively seek and act on feedback from key stakeholders to drive optimum solutions for both parties.
- Analyse and communicate to client/s and Taggd peer's recruitment trends, results, and insights (business unit, client and external market) to drive future recruitment activity, improve compliance and reduce risk.
- Communicate the process and benefits of the solution and Taggd membership to key stakeholders, including changes in process, new initiatives/ projects, and additional service offerings.
- Governance and Compliance (Team, Recruiting Numbers, Policy, Process, Procedure)
- Extensive experience in Sourcing and hands-on recruiting will be key to this role.
- Regular Team/recruiting numbers/SLA's review
- Any graduate + preferably an MBA (HR)
- A high level of 6 plus years of experience working in a lead recruitment delivery or Account Manager & leadership Role, ideally within the RPO environment.
- Strong experience in Manufacturing hiring for Leadership roles.
- Ability to handle a variety of position types/business groups/geographies effectively and independently.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.