Manager - Human Resources at Infoedge
Views:7685 Applications:638 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Assistant Manager/Lead - Talent Acquisition - Recruitment Firm (3-8 yrs)
- Complete recruitment life cycle management for all Hiring.
- Validating manpower requisition in consultation with line and business HR.
- Mapping applicants to the position on the basis of hiring guidelines laid down with due focus on quality.
- Ensure that the candidate possesses the required skills set/behavioral competence and can be aligned to the organization culture via HR round of interview
- Salary positioning, offer negotiation & timely closure of positions involving aggressive follow up with hiring partners and candidates to ensure TAT.
- Managing effective and smooth on boarding of new hires in coordination with on-boarding team as per defined process to ensure their acclimatization to the organization for better engagement and stability.
- Proactively create talent pipeline for mass roles/critical roles.
- Maintain & Publish Key Recruitment KPIs & trackers like Open position tracker, Ageing analysis etc.
Key Competencies :
- Result oriented Approach towards managing work assignments with strong bias for action.
- Strong Negotiation ability with a flair to sell an opportunity to a prospective candidate
- Ability to work well Independently as well as a Team Member
- Strong Analytical and problem Solving ability
- Sound grip on the sales hiring including Bulk and lateral roles across the assigned BU's.
- Ability to work under ambiguity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.