Management Trainee at HuQuo Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:483 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Assistant Manager/Lead Assistant Manager/Manager - Data Governance - Consulting Firm (3-6 yrs)
- Develops and deploys data governance framework/standards consisting of data policies and processes in the areas of data ingestion, data movement, data quality, master & reference data and data life cycle management
- Assists in developing and implementing enterprise tools to support Data Governance & Data Management, including Data Catalog, Metadata Management, Data Quality, Master & Reference Data Management Mentors and reviews work of less experienced staff.
- Coordinates with various stakeholders across various organizations to apply established data governance framework (developing data stewardship, data custodian roles, data dictionary, metadata management, and access controls).
- Ensures remediation plans are implemented where data fails to meet established data governance framework/standards.
- Support business owners and data stewards in addressing high priority enterprise data problems, recommend solutions and use of industry standards when appropriate.
- Detail oriented with the ability to analyze data and perform in depth data analysis
- Work across multiple business and technology teams, with the ability to perform data discovery, build data glossaries and catalogs, perform data analysis and data profiling.
- Business analysis including business process mapping and requirement definition
- Manage time independently, work independently and manage multiple open work streams at the same time
- Understand industry standard and/or client specific system development life cycle (SDLC) phases, including the ability to provide guidance on how to document business requirements and impacts on process flows.
- Coordinate and communicate in a clear and timely manner on changes, issues and business impacts, among team members.
- Responsible for people management and performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in an accredited four-year college in computer science, software engineering or equivalent.
- A experience and understanding of database and custom data warehouse design, testing, development, and architecture experience required, or equivalent experience in business process design and engineering
- Experience in data governance, data quality, data migration, data prep, or data architecture within key ERP and business applications (such as SAP) is a plus
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean) or Project Management a plus
- Understanding of Cloud technologies (preferably AWS) is a plus. AWS Services for Data Lake such as S3, Glue, Athena, EMR, Lambda etc
- Critical Thinking: Ask questions, Dig-in, explore & come to new conclusions based on the findings
- Intellectual curiosity and aptitude to pick up new technical skills
- Must be skillful at verbal and written communication to both leadership teams and peer groups.
- Must be comfortable working with senior management, both on the business and technical sides. Must demonstrate ability to create professional relationships and effectively partner with and influence a cross-functional team.
- Must be able to develop a long-range course of action or set of goals to align with the organization's vision.
- Must be proactive in building and aligning stakeholders, capabilities, and resources for getting things done quickly and achieving complex objectives.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Significant experience in the de-regulated energy industry or the power generation industry