Assistant Manager - IT Compliance/Information Security - ISO/CISA/PCI DSS/ITGC (6-7 yrs)
Assistant Manager - IT Compliance - InfoSec - ISO/CISA/PCI DSS/ITGC
- Diligently maintain Company's Information Security Framework and underlying policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Stay updated on the current and upcoming regulatory requirements w.r.t to Company's business and ensure that appropriate controls and measures are in place to ensure compliance
- Identify information security and regulatory compliance KPIs, periodically monitor, follow up and ensure fulfilment as per the requirement
- Facilitate periodic reviews and audits as required engaging both internal business partners across the organization and external resources.
- Facilitate and support ISO certifications, CISA audits, PCI DSS, ITGC audits and ensure compliance.
- Meet security objectives as defined by chief information security officer in Company's security policies.
- Conduct trainings and awareness sessions. Create and circulate mailers, posters, blogs etc for information security periodically.
- Independently gather information from developers, engineers and other technical team members, obtain a deep understanding of products and technical processes.
- Create/ update comprehensive technical documentation (procedure manuals, policies, process documents and technical specifications) in simple, polished and engaging content
- Prepare RFPs (Request for Proposal) and software requirement specifications for engineering and information security team.