Director at Talent et au-dela
Views:160 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Assistant Manager - Investment Attraction (3-5 yrs)
Our Client is a global advisory firm, with extensive experience of working with overseas enterprises towards achieving successful and accelerated entry into India. As a part of Our Clients a Consulting Organization, you will learn and grow with a highly collaborative and innovative team. We have nurtured a robust value system where talent meets integrity, clarity, and grit.
We are currently recruiting for Assistant Manager to work with our client's Outward FDI/Market Entry team across India, Europe & North America. The successful candidate will be responsible for understanding expansion plans of companies in India & Europe into International markets, manage client engagement and support International Economic Development Agencies (EDAs & EDOs) towards attracting investments in their region.
Typically, the role will involve interaction and business development meetings with Indian and international companies looking to invest into the UK, Europe, and North America or evaluating market entry options. Having strong networking skills and thorough understanding of various business sectors of client countries is critical.
If you are a person with sound understanding of international markets, economies, and have strong networking skills we are keen to hear from you!
With headquarters in Gurgaon, India and offices spread across Europe and North America, we work with international economic development agencies, overseas enterprises, higher education institutions/universities, and tourism boards.
Summary of the Role -
1. The role of the Assistant Manager is to develop a thorough understanding of client's proposition, geography, various sectors, business strengths of the region, tax benefits for an investor, policies, and compliances.
2. To engage in discussions (telephonic interviews and one to one meeting at networking events) with CXOs of the shortlisted companies and develop an understanding of their expansion plans in various international markets.
3. Create a shortlist of companies based on the comprehensive and in-depth research of the selected sectors and high growth companies within these sectors.
4. Identify companies with business interest to invest/expand in the international markets.
The aim of this research and discussions will be to uncover FDI opportunities for our clients i.e., Economic Development Organization (EDO) of selected countries, states, and regions.
5. Interact with Indian and overseas companies / consultants via various modes of communication like telephonic interviews, participating in seminars/ networking events, meetings, and surveys to gather relevant information on their expansion plans.
Present our client's geography as a potential business location for company's expansion plans.
6. Analyze and formulate the reports from the data/information gathered from telephonic interviews.
7. Manage client engagement, scheduled delegation, client visits, virtual webinars, investors road shows for client accounts.
8. Set up meetings with CXO level executives of qualified companies.
9. Prepare and deliver presentations on research findings to clients.
10. Interact with overseas clients and provide regular updates through the project.
11. Prepare and deliver presentations on client's geography and proposition to international companies.
12. Author reports containing actionable recommendations.
What you need to succeed
1. Minimum 3-4 years in Business Consulting/Investment Attraction/Market Entry with experience of handling overseas clients.
2. Strong industry expertise and networks. Experience of working in overseas markets will be preferred.
3. Strong communication skills with fluency in English is must.
4. Understanding of internationalization, be that trade or investments.
5. Experience of New Business Development
- Master's in fields of Economics, Finance, International Business (other disciplines will be considered where candidates can demonstrate core skills required).
- Demonstrated ability to manage team, collaborate, ideate, engage with clients and work in global teams.