Assistant Manager - International Sales - Global EdTech Startup (2-4 yrs)
Here is an opportunity for a fantastic career filled with learning and growth in a vibrant, intellectually challenging environment!
Our client is a digital learning platform designed to empower working professionals to develop competencies to accelerate their career progression.They have delivered programs for 2 million learning hours in partnership with leading business schools.
As an AM- International sales, your responsibility will be to convert online prospects into customers.
What you will do:
- Being the company's Brand Ambassador and contributing to the growth of the company
- Engaging with mid-senior level industry professionals and counselling them on the company's top ranked programs in the field of analytics, cloud computing, machine learning and data science (hybrid learning programs)
- Understanding and effectively communicating the company's offerings to international prospects
- Interacting with leads (Inbound/Outbound) pan India and converting them into applications
- Handling prospects that are generated from the efforts of the international marketing team
- Gathering insights from the sales calling process and sharing with the marketing team for process improvement
- Delivering high level of customer satisfaction
- Meeting targets and deadlines in the given timeframe
What you need to have:
- Experience: 2 to 5 years in counseling or inside sales or business development (education industry preferred)
- Excellent written and spoken English and pitching skills
- Good convincing ability and confident personality
- Data driven approach towards the sales process
Age range - 23-29 years.
Candidates should be flexible / open for UK Shift (Upto midnight)
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 7,00,000 to 8,00,000
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.