Assistant Manager - Insurance Operations - Property & Casualty Domain - BPO (6-9 yrs)
An organization is a global provider of consulting and managed services, technology, and data sciences to insurance organizations. With offices in the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Poland, and India, Organization helps insurers launch new products, drive operations, implement technology, and deliver advanced analytics capabilities and process optimization. The experienced insurance professionals at Organization enable re/insurers, brokers, and program administrators worldwide to enhance policyholder service, enter new markets, boost workflow productivity, and improve profitability. For more information, visit www.Organization.com.
Join us if you- re looking for an opportunity to be inspired, challenged and rewarded!
Position Title: Assistant Manager
- Planning, scheduling, execution and measuring process training for insurance operations process
- A quest for process improvement
- Improved quality, efficiency and Training throughput
- Knowledge management deployment
- Ensure that all processes follow and maintain the various tools essential for knowledge management updates tracker, query tracker etc.
- Plan and execute monthly refresher training and Process knowledge test for the process
- Reconciliations of data
- Support the team by processing/ review of various tasks in the policy life cycle.
- Selection and up-skilling of process experts to enable them to perform their roles effectively
- Ensure Documentation completeness and adherence to quality norms like ISO etc.
- Gain knowledge of the end to end process of the Client
- To prepare monthly dashboards, error trend presentations and Performance Management reports.
- Meet/exceeds service and quality level as assigned by Clients for the team
- coordinating with the client on process related issue and updates
- Optimum utilization of resources to meet productivity
- Interview candidate to ensure the quality of hire conducting team reviews, submitting progress reports of the team to the manager and conducting an appraisal
- Manage day to day operations of the team, including attendance, attrition, and outages, to minimize customer impact - Recommend new ideas for process improvement
- Participate in calls with the client
- Documentation and assisting in transitioning processes from Client - People Management
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate/Master's degree in any stream.
- 6 to 9 years experience in Property & Casualty with team leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
Confident and self-driven individual, Strong work ethic, continual self-development, Work with team members to improve existing processes, self-contribute through suggestions/inputs.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular, MS Excel and MS PPT
Benefits At Organization people come first. Our training and development programs are focused on people growth and will help you develop and explore newer skills to bring out the best in you. We have many internal career opportunities
- Over the course of your career with us, your goals may shift and your interests may change. We keep the team informed about new positions and programs that will enable you to explore different opportunities that could help advance your career. We build engaged and motivated teams
- Challenge and diversity are a part of our dynamic and interactive environment, which makes each day new and exciting. We strive to introduce new experiences into our work life through our fun at work initiatives, and social activities inside and outside our organization