Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:9696 Applications:290 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:154
Assistant Manager - Human Resources - Media - XLRI/TISS/IIM (3-5 yrs)
For an Electronic Media MNC :
Reporting to the Head of HR Operations, the incumbent will be responsible for leading campus engagement, employer branding and employee communication initiatives for the network.
Develop and sustain strong relationships with our preferred campus partners to maintain our position as an employer of choice there.
Run the Summer Internship recruitment process and Summer Internship programme, which is our critical entry-level leadership pipeline.
Run the Management Trainee programme (including identification and assignment of projects, mentoring of MTs, project monitoring and reviews) and monitor alumni from the program.
Develop and launch the employer brand for the network (aligned to our new corporate identity) and ensure that the brand communication resonates with our employees and potential employees.
Run our employee satisfaction survey, MyVoice, and oversee the development and execution of effective action plans based on the survey results.
Lead our participation in best employer studies and bring in best practices based on market insights and research.
Design our employee communications strategy, develop a communications plan and calendar and execute it.
Besides the above core responsibilities, the incumbent will be expected to support other aspects of people philosophy and contribute to relevant strategic initiatives of the HR function with a goal to make the Company the best place to work. S/he must be a strong, effective team player.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Post Graduate with a specialization in Human Resources from a PREMIER INSTITUTE
- A minimum of 3-5 years of solid HR experience with organizations of repute for HR practices
- A combination of MNC and Start Up experience preferred
- Exposure to robust HR processes
- Prior experience should include a combination of enterprise specialist roles as well as HR business partnering
- Experience of leading campus programs required
Skills & Abilities:
- The successful candidate must be bright, quick, articulate with excellent communication and presentation skills, who possesses independence of thought and opinion to provide candour and honesty to support and influence key decisions.
- Strong understanding of HR concepts, trends and models, with experience of execution of these models including communication and change management.
- Mastery of MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and other MS-Office tools. Must have an obsession for detail and accuracy, with the ability to substantiate recommendations with relevant data-driven insights and metrics.
- Ability to establish quality relationships, a strong communication link and credibility within the HR team and the business through the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and mutual respect. Must have a demonstrated track record of building functional credibility.
- Ability to prioritize and cope with competing demands. Must possess a sense of urgency and excellent execution and project management skills.
- Must be a strategic thinker, with the ability to see the big picture, visualize the future and develop and execute relevant functional strategies which add value to our business. Must be able to navigate ambiguity.
- Must be able to get the job done by working collaboratively with others.
- Inquisitive and analytical mind; must demonstrate out-of-the-box thinking; must bring a creative perspective to business problems applying functional expertise, business understanding and common sense.
- Ability to stay connected with the external market with a view to bring best practices and Quality Management Initiatives into the company.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.