Senior Associate at Ikya Global
Views:758 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Assistant Manager - Human Resources - FMCG (1-3 yrs)
2016-2017 batch passouts only
Resumes are invited to expand the width of HR function with Organisation Development & Organisation Transformation for a multi-business conglomerate
Responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining the HR systems and processes throughout the organisation
1. Campus Engagement: Ensure the best available pool of talent by constantly monitoring, analyzing and scouting for various colleges to fulfill the recruitment needs for the division
2. Develop and implement a robust Talent management plan for the managers in the division which would include (but not be limited to - Performance Management, Talent sourcing, Recruitment and Onboarding, Compensation and Benefits and Succession Planning)
3. Employee Engagement: To aid in the execution of the pan-group annual employee engagement survey for the business and closely monitor result communication, action plan formulation and action plan development
4. HR Analytics: To initiate and sustain the Use of HR Analytics, so as to derive a competitive advantage for the business
5. HRIS: Ensure administrative efficiency by reengineering HR processes and facilitating adoption of contemporary HR IT systems
6. Learning & Development: Anchoring the divisional Learning & Development agenda by conceptualizing and executing Capability Building Plans for the Business, so as to ensure a structured approach in Learning and Development
Role Requirements / Specifications
Education and Relevant Experience
Recognized degree in Personnel management and / or IR degree in Law with experience in a HR position for atleast 2-3 year with an understanding of HR issues
Experience in FMCG companies is desired
Knowledge & Skills
Knowledge and Business Understanding
- Concepts, theories and practices in HR.
- Conceptual understanding of manpower planning.
- Knowledge about the latest recruitment practices.
- Knowledge of the various HR parameters for performance monitoring.