Assistant Manager - HR Services - BFSI (7-9 yrs)
As a part of this team, you will be involved with the following:
- Managing service delivery and people (starting with 6-7)
- Manage projects and innovation
- Designing Quality metrics, define SLA's and SOP- s
- Audit and Governance
- Escalation Management
- Stakeholders Relationship Management
- Reporting and Metrics
- Experience in sketching the blue print and implementing a new process managing all the nuances.
- Experience in managing escalation from a process and people perspective. Act as the first level of escalation for all business that is been delivered with USI
- Undertake the development, implementation, monitoring, and reporting of operations to meet the strategic goals.
- Work with different stakeholders and drive compliance. Focus on all legal aspects required for the process. Build a relationship with the legal teams to manage and implement legal requirements within the process.
- Audit of a representative sample of each activity (Offer and Onboard, ETC, invoice processing) - verify against DBS, UK risk standards (e.g. mandated contract changes) and agreed SOPs.
- Team Management - Ensuring all the activities around the teaming is taken care of and creating the expectation of quality, metrics, etc
- Effectively and efficiently manage the relationship with the UK leaders, stakeholders, and UK Ops Manager - This should be done with minimum supervision
- Post Graduate degree with 7-9 years of work experience
- HR administration and Operations experience
- Experience of the core Microsoft Office package
- Experience in transition management
- Experience in people management (directly responsible for performance management) - minimum 2-3 years
- Experience in UK service delivery - a minimum of 2 years
- Technical - Knowledge of SAP, PeopleSoft or other HR systems
- Additional language Expertise - German and French (read and write)